Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk Elephant

Is drunk elephant really bad for teen skin?

Is glow recipe bad for teen skin?

Re: Drunk Elephant

In my case, yes. Don't get me wrong, some drunk elephant products are very helpful and are not harmful to the skin (same with glow recipe) but lots of them are not necessary and can be harmful/damaging in a teen/tween's situation. If you are trying to follow trends and stay in the loop, bubble is a really good alternative to drunk elephant. It's also more affordable, and made by a mom with teens/tweens. For the glow recipe side of things, I love a lot of their products. There are some I would definitely avoid like the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL, Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum, and the Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum, and basically anything with the word serum or chemicals included in the main label. The pink juic moisturizer is a must though. 10/10 definitely recommend. 

Re: Drunk Elephant

@ihatemath @It’s not bad it’s just not necessary.  Plus teens are not educating themselves on what their skin needs and how much it costs. You could easily buy drugstore skincare.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing