Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Knowing super late but better late than never right!!!

IMG_0693.jpeg

This month I can’t seem to stop using these!

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Pimple Paste 0.5 oz / 14.5 g  omg this is magic! I had a few I could feel coming up and I used it once and it literally made them dissolve nothing left of them!

Vegamour GRO Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Thinning Hair  ok so I was telling @jaaayp  I didn’t like it but this month I noticed my hair felt extra soft when I used it. So I have changed my tune and now I think once I get through what I have I will repurchase this one! 
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub 6.0 oz/ 180 mL  is a great way to really cleanse my scalp. I love how easy it is to apply! 
MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay  im not much for sculpting my face but this makes it me proof!

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm  ( @TeamBIC ) thank you for including this in the Christmas gratis. This is so good. It’s been helping me remove my stubborn mascara!!

OOOOoooooOOOOHHH @ather is this vegamour something I need to try now???!?!?! I am very curious about the pimple paste. Is it better than pimple patches????? I would love to see bronzer swatches irl... if you love it.. gotta see if it would work for me!!!

Also... do you set your cream bronzers or do they live free 🤔 

@jaaayp  Omg you might need to try the Vegamour! I at first was like meh. 😑 but few weeks ago I wash my hair and because I am pretty busy especially in the mornings I let it air dry and I usually can just brush it at work and it looks fine. And I noticed on the days that I wash with the vehamour it is way better than when I use the other brand in my shower. So the next time I washed my hair I waited and felt it again and I was right it was way softer. Looked and felt way better. So now I am hooked!  I’ve been wanting to try the new K18 shampoo and conditioner I think @itsfi  might have picked it up? Or am I crazy!! 😝 The minis might be worth a try! That’s what I did. I usually pick up a full size and hate it and I’m stuck so I’ve been just getting the mini or samples when possible to really try it! 

Ok! So the pimple paste is hands down better than patches. Literally it’s magical. I use to love patches but lately I notice I use them and they don’t really work or it takes so long to work. This pimple paste is so good. I had 2 spots that I could feel under the skin. The kind that are sore immediately and you know they will be bad ones. And I used it before bed. It stays on all night even with the crazy way I sleep. And I washed it off and the spots never broke through my skin they literally dissolved! Like magic! I’m not sure if it’s because it’s not Salicylic Acid base I believe it’s sulphur base. Maybe my skin needed a change up? Not sure but it is lovely. My face is so clear right now! 

So I am loving the Merit bronzer. I will add a swatch tomorrow when I have more light. But I have it in Clay and it’s perfect for my skin tone which means it should be perfect for you! I don’t normally set my face. Maybe I should. But I just apply and leave and it looks great all day. I’m sure it could be set with powder. I’m pretty dry 90% of the time I try not to use too much powder. I wonder how it compares to the SC contour stick! 

@ather, oooouuh, I spy some good stuff in your monthly faves! 😍 And a fun new layout, too! 😃 That pimple paste is wonderful - I was happily surprised by it. The Vegamour has been on my list to try; I like the sound of your hair feeling softer. Do you feel like it’s adding any fullness to your hair or  is it something that will take more time to know if it does help with thinning hair?

@itsfi  Thank you!! 😊 I’m learning from the best 😉 Have you tried the pimple paste? Did it work magically on you too? 

I have been using the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum for Thinning Hair 1 oz / 30 mL  for a couple ish months now. At first I didn’t think it was doing anything but I would say in the last couple weeks I take that back. My hair is feeling so much fuller. I don’t know if it is the shampoo and conditioner or the serum or a combo of both. Or maybe it’s just my hair coming back to life after I had Covid. I feel when I put my hair up it’s thicker and I have way more. I do notice a bunch of dry ends and I was planning on waiting till after summer to see my hairdresser but I changed my mind and booked for the end of the month. So maybe she will notice a difference! She did say last time I went it felt thin. I will be extra happy if she notices a difference. I’ve been seeing here since I moved here so like 6 years so she definitely should see a difference!! 

@heartsmyface that Tom Ford lip color is gorgeous!  That looks like the perfect Spring/Summer shade.

@CookieGirl1  I got excited when I saw it cause it seemed similar to Tom Ford Ginger Fawn.  It’s not even close.  But it is a nice burnt red orange  

Those orange-y colors always look so good on you, @heartsmyface .

@heartsmyface  Great favs!! I need to check out beach walks!! Sounds like it might be a winner! 

@ather  At this point it’s a HG for me.  It gets pulled out whenever things get warm cause it’s got coconutty salty sunscreen vibes .

Ahhh, a repetitive month @heartsmyface. I find that familiarity to be comforting. Grounding. Beautiful. Like your photo and your gorgeous faves. That eyeshadow and lip combo! 😍😍😍 Ooooh, the Kosas sunblock. I picked up a mini but haven't had a chance to use it. Did you ever try their original version? I need to do some research and surf the ingredients list of both. 

Magnificent photo, hearts! 💗 I love how the sunlight hits each of the products and your wall, and the shadows they create. It's a mood. One of the loveliest ones I've seen. 😘 👏👏 

@itsfi  I haven’t tried the original.  Is it untinted?  This one is the lighter tint and it leans quite pink but in a bronzey glowy way.  
Thanks for the photo compliment.  It’s funny cause I thought of you when posting it cause I just took it and posted the first one, like you said to do, rather than doing a photoshoot as I would normally do.  The dust and the lighting would normally bother me.  I just wanted to post something (anything!) while I was able to stay signed in.  That’s the ambience in my corner.  I do have to take care of all that dust though. 

@heartsmyface, the original had a peachy-pink tint to it that had this blurring-brightening effect on the skin. Awwww!! Dust?! If dust could get me the effect of your photo, I would never clean my countertops. 🤣 I like the ambience of that corner; I feel like I could sit there and snap different shots for a while. Love that it was your first shot. It's definitely a different approach; sometimes it nets me good photos, other times, it's a lesson in what to do better or different next time. 

@heartsmyface I am jealous,  those are all lovely

@CorgiMommy  thank you.  they’ve been treating me well. 

@heartsmyface Everything about this photo and the products there in is giving me maximum summer vibes.  I LOVE IT ALL!!

@missjeanie  Thanks!  There does seem to be a theme going on.  I must be excited about the recent streak of warm weather!!!  

Spoiler

I got a really great gift from the Rewards Bazaar:  full size Shu Uemura shampoo and conditioner, plus a cute tote!

1000001416.jpg

199 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg