Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them

Skincare for 10 year olds are taking  over Sephora and we should really pay attention on what they are putting on their fragile bodies. Also, if they didn’t put all this retinol and stuff that is NOT for their age they wouldn’t keep have to be buying more stuff that isn’t for them. The things that we should be buying for them is Evereden or stuff for their lips or if they have acne they could use Cetaphil or pimple patches. They can also use Summer Fridays. They can use Sol De Janeiro but make sure not to put the body butter on any age of faces. This is a list on what they should/could buy. Evereden Special Delivery – Hydrating Bestsellers Kit LANEIGE Icons To Go Set Summer Fridays Mini Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL #Cetaphil

Tags:

Re: Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them

Honesty I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as they are using age-appropriate products, I also don’t think it’s anybody else’s concern what they do and don’t use, That’s there parents choice to decide what they use, As long as they are kind and respectful towards workers that’s fine, I go to Sephora often and see kids all the time. Half of the time they are honestly so sweet and respectful so sometimes I wonder if the rumours are kind of made up?

Yeah, I see what you’re saying,

I personally don’t care what there buying and putting on there face (lips body etc) I think the real big problem is being rude. My niece (11) loves Sephora! She has fun with trying cleansers that work with her skin and I think learning about herself in that way could be really good for her! She has NEVER put Retinol on her skin. But the most important part is that she is Kind, respectful, caring, responsible, and she knows how to communicate with adults, she uses her OWN money from babysitting to buy her products and I see no issue with this. 

The 2 main problems we need to help the Sephora kids with are:

*1 Teach them kindness and how to be respectful to others and especially “grown ups” 

*2 teach them how to use skincare in a way that is healthy and not harmful for their youthful skin. 

🙂 hope this helps!

Cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen, all without actives. Most ten years old don't have skin concerns like acne, but if that's the case a gentle spot treatment product for starters. A simple routine and the most important is sun protection, such a good habit!

Very true, but some products are safe for kids.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing