Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Oooh that is such a favorite of mine.  @AlexBT  I'd happily recommend it to anyone who wants a tight lined eye and wing. The 22 is a fab one to try. I hope you loved it!  💞

I think the 24 is nicely sized ( not to big or small)  and fluffy which I'm enjoying. I have the 19 who is bigger and tapered.

But a surprise fun one is the 18. It's small enough for more percission  and still has a nice softness to it for blending. 😉 👌

1000017100.jpg

@CynthieLu EVERYONE is raving about the Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster!  I need to swatch it next time I visit a store.

You totally should! @CookieGirl1 if you do, a little goes a long way. 😉 I'm wearing it today over my skin tint, I wanted that's extra

I’m with you @CynthieLu on the Supergoop Glow and Dior Glow! Can’t live without them at this point I don’t think! 

@CynthieLu great choices, the Patrick Ta blushes are awesome 

Thank you @CorgiMommy 💞 They've seriously impressed me. I can be out working, get home 9+ hours later and my blush looks in place and vibrant still. 🪄It's magic! 😀 

@AlexBT love the sdj oil, it smells so good!! 

IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg

This month, I've been layering the TJ vitamin c firming body butter ( oh the scent!!! 🍊) with the Kopari golden Aura body oil and loving it!!

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin C Fair-Med... has been an exceptional product

Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Poppy is stunning 

Victoria's secret bombshell escape smells so good!! I've already went through half of this travel size, just wish it lasted longer. 

Dior Lip Glow Oil Rosewood is such a beautiful wash of color

I am loving the Inn Beauty SPF too @lmaster !

It's a great product 🙌 @faeriegirl 

@lmaster Wooo...I see some TJ and Kopari items!  Also I love VS Bombshell Escape.

Thank you so much!! @SportyGirly125 I've enjoyed these products ❤️❤️

@lmaster Love these faves! That Saie blush looks so pretty -- I got the shade Sweetie as gratis at an event recently but I have yet to try it. Drowning in blush over here, lol!

@AlexBT thank you!! 🤣 I understand the struggle

I really want the bum bum body oil, but I don't want to spend $52 if its not going to work. So thank you!

Hey!! The bum bum body oil WORTH the 52$, you not gonna be disappointed! The oil is so smoothhhh! Love love love

I hope you will like also this body oil

@Nataciaa It really depends on what you're looking for! I personally like to use it in the shower (and sometimes for shaving!), which might be a hot take, lol. I'm so lazy when it comes to post-shower moisturizing, and this makes me feel soft right out of the shower even when I'm too lazy use lotion after (even though I know I should probably do both!)

@AlexBT  Great favs for April!! I agree forget the rain and snow! ❄️ yes I said snow we had some last week! 

We had snow here too last week @ather 

@CorgiMommy  Gross!!! We have fires now! How the weather changes fast! 

@CorgiMommy @ather Lol I was visiting Denver this past weekend and it snowed almost all weekend!! And then was 70 degrees on Sunday lol

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg