Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu the feedback was to practice with different bodies and practice my cueing. It’s just hard to find people that have the time for that.  Also, in the last 24 hours I just have been contemplating if I am even capable of doing this for a living. It’s different when you are a client and trying to train to become a teacher. I have 4 and a half months left to try and test out again. I don’t even know if I have the qualities for what it takes anymore.  With all the time and money spent I am grateful for the experience but I have to also be reasonable about my capabilities. 

@SportyGirly125 you've always struck me as being someone who's very determined and confident.  If you think that this is something that you still want to do, don't give up--don't doubt yourself or your abilities because you are enough.  That being said, if you're having second thoughts because you honestly don't see yourself enjoying this or finding it fulfilling then maybe it's time to explore more options.  You have so many skills that I know you're going to find the right fit for you 💜.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you ☺️ Getting it out there and talking about it definitely is helping. I’m not a quitter usually but I need to talk to my master teacher and ask for advice/guidance. I think after I have a thorough talk with her I will know what my next steps are. I’m just going through the grief stage. Don’t get me wrong I love being in the studio and feel really happy whenever I am there. I’m still figuring out my path and my thoughts are cloudy because I’m emotional. 

@SportyGirly125 I totally get there--I've been there and it's a horrible, confusing cloud of emotions.  We'll all be here for you; you got this 💙.

@CookieGirl1 ❤️

@SportyGirly125 thinking of you...stay strong!!!!  ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 

@greeneyedgirl107 ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you 

I had no idea what went into Pilates training. Oooh that's so intense, finding people for that would be difficult. @SportyGirly125

Today we had a big event at work for Star Wars Day, so I got in the spirit of things with some Padme Amidala inspired makeup. 👑

20240504_132846-01.jpeg

20240504_164828-01.jpeg

Face:

Milani Supercharged Dewy Skin Primer

Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation for Buildable Coverage Very Light 2  

Glossier Stretch Concealer (G12)

Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL 

Cheeks:

Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer (Ghost Light) 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Line Clean Waterproof Lip Liner Scarlet Red 

Brows:

Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade Auburn 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Precision Eyebrow Pencil (Caramel)

Eyes:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 

Milani Gilded Terra palette

Natasha Denona Xenon Palette 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs 

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara (Very Black)

Lips:

e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer (Fair Rose) 

Glossier G Suit Soft Touch Matte Liquid Lip Crème Jet 

I was pretty happy with how this look came out, especially considering it was my first time doing a full makeup look in like...4 months 😅 I got a lot of compliments too!

🌌 May the Fourth be with you!

I love it!! 😻 @caitbird 

@lmaster  thank you! 😊

Wow! @caitbird 

@idanyd  thank you! 😊

@caitbird great job, you look great! That sounds like a fun day at work!

@makeitup305  thank you! It was a fun day, very busy with lots of programs and things for people to do based on the Star Wars theme, but I think it went pretty well. We are going to be doing a Harry Potter day at the end of summer, so I have to figure out what to do for that 😅

@caitbird oh that sounds so fun! Definitely post a picture of what you come up with!

Aaah so fitting and how cool of your work to have a Star Wars event. 😄 You did a fantastic job! Sidenote, your skin is so glowy and healthy looking 💖

@CynthieLu  thank you! My skin was pretty unhappy this winter and is just starting to return to normal, so that is nice to hear! 💜

@caitbird @Such a cool look 

@SportyGirly125  thank you!😊

1 Reply
testing