Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Red Dots Legs and Arms

IMG_4266.jpegHello BIC 💕 I’m new here and really enjoying this Community. I am 44 and have taken good care of my skin. Here recently in 2024 I have gotten these red dots on the tops of my legs here. Also on the top of my arms. I went to the Dermatologist about two weeks ago. I don’t remember what she called it. She prescribed this lotion, Ammonium Lactate. I have used it as directed for two weeks. I see no change. I have never had these pumps, red spots, or what ever they are until a few months ago. I give up on them going away on their own. I’m really bummed what the dermatologist prescribed isn’t working. I looked forward to wearing shorts. The picture doesn’t capture them like real life. Maybe zoom in. I’m reaching out to see if anyone has ever had this happen. Any advice? I tried to search the Community for a previous post. I didn’t see anything like this. 

Re: Red Dots Legs and Arms

@Southernchic99 Welcome to BIC!  Have you gone back to the dermatologist and let them know that it isn’t working?  They could try something else. 

Re: Red Dots Legs and Arms

@SportyGirly125  I have not been back to the dermatologist yet. My next appointment is about two weeks. I hope they find something that works. This all over my arms and legs is making me self conscious.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4266.jpeg
testing